Capital District, NY Courier Service
Fast Track, Inc. Courier
Fast Track, Inc. Courier, established in 1998, in the Capital District, NY area, provides on demand courier and delivery services to the capital district and beyond. With 24-hour service, Fast Track Inc, specializes in time critical deliveries at competitive rates. When next day is too late, we deliver your business or personal package across the street or across the country, same day.
Learn More About Fast Track, Inc. Courier:
- Wide range of time critical solutions
- Consistent and reliable service
- HIPAA Compliant
- On Demand Courier / Delivery Service
- All drivers equipped with cell phones and GPS
- Response time 30 minutes within the capital district
- TSA compliant drivers
- Daily trips made to Albany International Airport
- On-site warehousing available
- Daily scheduled delivery service
- Bank and laboratory runs
- Drivers trained in biomedical sample handling and lab safety
- Fully Insured and Bonded
- Competitive Rates
- Available 24 Hours A Day / 365 days a year
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, and Discover credit cards
Who We Are
Fast Track Inc. is a professional courier service with over 50 years of senior management experience. Dedicated driver and support team focused on ensuring highest delivery standards. We are competitively priced for value and service.
- On Demand Service
- Scheduled Services
- Customized Distribution
- Parts deliveries
- Fleet outsource
Solutions for Banks and Financial Institutions
- Branch pick up and delivery
- Proof and transient work
- Efficient workflow for processing
Fast Track Inc's advanced medical transportation services are backed by highly trained professionals that understand the extreme sensitivity of this service. We use this discipline to train our entire team for all time critical services. We deliver when there is more at stake than just being on time.
- Durable Medical Equipment
- Bio-medical specialty services
- Pharmaceutical delivery
- Pick up and delivery of specimens, lab cultures and supplies
- Chain of custody and activity reporting
Safety and Handling
- Drivers trained in bio-medical sample handling, bio-hazard, lab safety and OSHA processes.
- Ambient cooled and special tissue transportation
- Drivers equipped with blood and fluid spill kits
As a fully bonded and insured company, we deliver anytime and any distance.
Call Fast Track, Inc. Courier today at 518-522-8384 or 518-495-6901.